Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Remembering 2011

February-
I took a promotion to my company's regional managers assistant.

March -

Jimmy & I got married!! It was a perfect day celebrated with our family and friends! The day started sunny & clear, perfect for out door pictures! But when we left the reception hall, there was so much snow on the ground we actually had to clean off our cars before leaving!!

For our honeymoon we vacationed in Cancun, Mexico! It was beautiful!! And we defiantly want to make trips back to the area!

June-
We celebrated at one of my best friends wedding. Kelly (McAtee) & Andrew Henson got married on June 16, 2011. I was honored to be apart of their wedding party!!

August-
Jimmy put in for a transfer of departments at Costco and got it! He switched to 1st shift stocking and front end. We loved being on the same shifts, being off by 2pm, and still having a full afternoon together :)

September-
We bought (are building) a house!! It was so fun (and overwhelming) picking out all of the interior and exterior items in our selections process!! The house is really coming along and we are very excited to move into it.

October-
Jimmy ran in the Bank of America, Chicago Marathon! He did great and we are all so proud of him!!

I took a promotion to the Operations Manager at my current property. I'm loving the job, and being able to sleep in (kinda)... at-least I'm not working 5am shifts anymore!! :)

I also started a new job selling Mary Kay products -- Feel free to visit my personal website for ordering or keeping up with the latest products on my facebook page!

At the end of October I said goodbye to my last living grandparent! Growing up Grandma Smith was the only grandparent I really knew. It was a very sad time, and our family is still getting over the loss.

November-
Our apartment lease was up at the end of the month, and our house isn't quite finished yet... So the hubby and I packed up our stuff and moved in with my parents!!

December-
Jimmy officially graduated from college!! YAY!!! :) He won't actually walk until the June, but we are expecting his diploma on January 15th.

We found out that we are expecting our first nephew!! My sister, who already has four girls, announced that they are expecting again and this time it's going to be a baby boy!!


2011 was a very good year for the Archerson family... 2012 has some big shoes to fill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment