Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry Christmas

Christmas Eve Before Heading To Church


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! This was the first year in a long time I've actually been home for both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (living in Louisville again in wonderful)! Not only was I home this year to celebrate with my family... But I also was able to celebrate with Jimmy's family!

To make holidays fare Jimmy and myself will rotate the holidays with our families. This year we spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my family; spending Christmas evening with Jimmy's family. The schedule will rotate for the 2011 holiday!

We had a great time with both of our families and were completely spoiled by them also! The joke growing up (and still today) was that I was the "princess"... Jimmy mentioned the other night that he's now the "prince" and he liking it!! haha





Maggie In Her Mrs. Clause Dress




No comments:

Post a Comment