Thursday, January 20, 2011

Resolutions

Happy New Years!!
-- Only 20 Days Late --

Every year new resolutions are set and broken... This year I came up with simpler ones and hope to keep up with them!

- Take more photos -- I would really love to capture more memories! I use to be "obsessed" with taking photos... But in the past couple of years I hardly taken any at all.

- Go to the gym -- I would love to be there 4 times a week... I've currently been doing about 2-3 times a week, stepping it up a day or two isn't so bad, right?! It's been a push, but I can do it!!

- Date Night -- Jimmy and I have decided to pick one night of the week for just us! We hardly get time to see each other... our schedules are so opposite! Getting out, just the two of us, can really give us our alone time and time to communicate face to face... not just text messages!

No comments:

Post a Comment